Firefighters were quick to the scene of a blaze at a house on the Moy Road just outside Armagh this morning (Friday).
Two fire crews from Armagh station responded to the incident at the residential property, close to the Tullygoonigan Industrial Estate, shortly after 10am.
It is understood a large electrical appliance caught fire.
A spokesperson for the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service said: “Firefighters were called to a fire at a residential property earlier this morning.
“Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the fire.
“The incident was dealt with by 11.05am and the cause of the fire is believed to be accidental ignition.”
There were no reports of any injuries.