Killeen Hardware are recruiting a Credit Control manager. This is an opportunity to join a business which has seen positive trade throughout the last number of years, as well as throughout the current pandemic.
Credit control is integral to the business’ success and cashflows; the role takes on a lot of responsibility but should be a good challenge for the successful candidate.
The Credit control manager will be responsible for all customer accounts and will be responsible for the credit granting process on behalf of the business.
– Managing relationships with account holders and ensuring accounts are kept financially healthy
– Proactively ensuring unfulfilled payments are kept to a minimum through implementation of the company’s credit policy
– Keeping management up to date on any credit issues and solving problems where they may emerge regarding the credit control.
– Regularly updating our credit control system with the necessary information once contacting account holders to communicate our position regarding any issues with a particular account, thus allowing the sales team to regulate sales.
– Some other administrative tasks will be necessary in this role, such as dealing with company insurance policies an
– The candidate must be computer literate and have a good level of education especially in areas such as Maths and English.
– Extensive experience in a credit control position, with experience working with reporting agencies, insurance providers and solicitors.
– They must be able to effectively communicate the message of the business regarding credit control issues that may arise.
– They must be able to work well within a small team and build rapport with other members of staff and account holders.
– Excellent time keeping, planning and organisation skills will be necessary
– Honesty and transparency with directors within the firm regarding the condition of accounts
– The ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are kept.
– A level or higher education
– Proficiency with Microsoft platforms
– Experience within a builder’s merchants or other related sector
**Experience working with Wage payment system.
To apply forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date Friday, December 4.