PlasPro is a local engineering company based in Armagh specialising in CNC, Plasma, Pressbrake, Saw and Drill-Line work.
Due to continued growth within the business we are currently recruiting for a Part-time Office Administrator / Accounts Clerk.
– Strong Sage experience (Minimum of one year)
– Excellent telephone manner
– Organisational skills
– Fluent with Microsoft packages IE Word, Excel Powerpoint
– Ability to keep accurate financial records
– General administrative duties, such as filing bank statements.
– Issuing, processing and checking sales invoices and receipts
£11-£15 per hour depending on experience.
This role can also be flexible to suit the right candidate.
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have experience working to work to multiple deadlines. You will need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure you able to liaise with both the team and clients. This is be a great opportunity to work in a friendly local firm that will enable you to continue to build on your practice skill set.
This position is available for immediate start. Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Monday 28th December 2020
PlasPro are an equal opportunities employer. PlasPro, 101 Crosskeys Road, Armagh, BT60 3JU.