The Carlingford Lough Gin Cruise – new for 2021 – is a collaboration with the Woodlab Distillery, Dungannon showcasing their award winning Symphonia Gin.
Sample the Symphonia Gin Collection and learn about the distilling process as you cruise Carlingford Lough, within the spectacular surrounds of the Mourne Mountains and Cooley Peninsula.
Enjoy live music and dancing onboard with the renowned Henry Mac and guided audio tour as you cruise. Onboard café, allocated seating and toilet facilities are also available. Passengers can board at our terminals at Greencastle, Co. Down or Greenore, Co. Louth.
Cruise Terms & Conditions & General Information:
– Please note that bookings must be made using a valid email address. In the event of any cancellations, passengers will be contacted by email no later than 12 hours prior to departure.
– Carlingford Lough Ferry can take no responsibility for inaccurate contact information included in the booking form.
– All passengers must be accounted for when booking in, including infants, which travel free of charge, but bookings must include the infant to ensure that all passengers are included in the overall count.
– Food & non Alcoholic drink may be brought onboard.
– Alcohol is only permitted onboard for specific cruises. This will be noted on your booking.
– All cruises that offer family bookings (ie include children) do not allow for alcohol to be brought onboard.
– All passengers are asked to fully read and adhere to our COVID-19 safety procedures onboard. – – –
– Carlingford Lough Ferry reserve the right to refuse passengers boarding if they are in breach of these public safety guidelines.
– Wheelchairs/ Reduced Mobility: Our vessel is Wheelchair user friendly for the lower deck area only.
– Toilets – Toilets are available onboard, however, access requires that passengers climb three steps.
– Cancellation Policy
In light of the reduced passenger count onboard to facilitate social distancing, we have had to amend our cancellation policy to the following:
– A full refund will be offered one week prior to the cruise date.
– 50% refund will be allowed for cancellations received within one week of cruise.
– No refunds are available for cancellations received within 48 hours of the cruise.
– Carlingford Lough Ferry reserve the right to cancel cruises or alter the route of the cruise in the event of weather conditions that affect our sailings.
– In the event that Carlingford Lough Ferry cancel the cruise, passengers will be offered the option of a full refund or a transfer to another cruise operating within 2 weeks of the date of the cancelled cruise.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here.