Keep up with Armagh i

Huge shed blaze in Hamiltonsbawn was caused by ‘accidental ignition’

NIFRS fire

A huge blaze at an agricultural shed in Hamiltonsbawn this afternoon (Thursday) has been determined by firefighters to have been caused by an accidental ignition.

Emergency services were called to the scene on the Derryraine Road around lunchtime.

A spokesperson for NIFRS said that two Appliances from Armagh Fire Station, one Appliance from Newry Fire Station and one Water Tanker from Warrenpoint Fire Station attended the incident.

They added that firefighters contained and extinguished the fire and the incident was dealt with by 4:19pm.

 

Sign Up To Our Newsletter

Most read today

NEWRY – SHOP LOCAL

More in Armagh