At Linwoods we’re obsessed with the quality of our products and it’s reflected in everything we do – from sourcing the finest quality ingredients to our top-class production and high quality packaging.
And to make sure that our range of health foods can be enjoyed by as many people as possible, they are all gluten free, suitable for veggie diets and organic where possible.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within the Company:
Quality Assurance Assistant (Health Foods Division) – Full Time/Permanent
We are currently looking for a QA Assistant to work within our Health Foods Plant. Our QA team play a vital role in ensuring that all of our products are of exceptional quality for our consumers. This role involves working within a Quality team to successfully manage, improve and maintain quality systems.
The Hours of Work
Hours of work are currently Monday – Friday (40 p/week) however applicants must be flexible in regards to their approach to their hours of work.
Our Health Foods Plant is located at Hamiltownsbawn Road Industrial Estate, Hamiltownsbawn Road, Armagh, BT60 1HW.
– Carrying out verification on product change overs
– Daily checking of production/traceability sheets
– Sampling Raw Materials and sending to various Labs, carrying out in house testing on raw material samples also
– Weekly checks
– GMP Audits
– Monthly traces
– Temperature Monitoring
We need candidates who are highly motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative and possess energy and drive to complete their work to a high standard. Be willing to learn new skills to develop themselves.
– ND or higher in a food related qualification.
– Proven ability to demonstrate proficient IT skills.
– Good attention to detail
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Excellent communication, verbal and numerical skills.
– Previous experience gained within a similar role.
– Knowledge of quality principles
– Knowledge of HACCP and BRC standards.
Full training will be provided.
If you meet the criteria and enjoy a fast paced environment with the ability to learn new skills contact us via phone or email (details below) for an application pack.
Telephone: 028 37568477
Unfortunately we cannot accept CV’s. The closing date is Friday, April 16.
Applications received after the closing date and time cannot be accepted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter for major breaking news stories as they happen – right to your inbox.