Job Overview: Due to continued expansion into new waste streams, markets and having secured more new contracts we require a dynamic individual to join our Engineering team.
The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and assist with the manufacture and fitting of our ever-expanding operations. You will also help maintain and develop the facilities and mechanical infrastructure, within Re-Gen Waste and its holding companies, to keep us at the forefront of the recycling industry.
Always ensuring a high-quality standard is achieved and ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are always adhered to.
Ideally the right candidate will be able to hit the ground running, leading a small team of fit out engineers to build our next and future phases of expansion within Re-Gen.
– Experience in factory fit outs and steel erection.
– Experience of steel fabrication.
– Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard of workmanship and to deadlines.
– Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
– Ability to interpret and work from engineering drawings.
– Strong site survey skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
– Ability to be flexible and adaptable in line with company requirements.
– Good English communication skills both verbal & written
– A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Experience in managing/supervising a small team of operatives during factory fit outs.
Duration: Permanent Full Time
Hours of work: Shift work
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Paid holidays, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
The closing date for applications is 9th February 2021 at 5.00pm
If you are interested in joining our team here at Re-Gen, and meet the above criteria, then please complete your application or submit a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer who employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.