A Co Armagh gaelic club is planning a significant investment in new facilities.
Tir na nOg GFC in Portadown is hoping to add a new 3G training pitch, as well as floodlighting.
An application for the development has been submitted to Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council for consideration.
The proposals also include the addition of more car parking at the club’s ground at Ballyoran Park.
Tir na nOg – founded in 1943 – has played at several locations over the decades, including at Obins Street in the town.
But it was not until the mid-1980s that it is moved to its current ground, Fr Rafferty Park.
These new facilities would, if approved, offer a significant boost to the club as it prepares to celebrate its 80th anniversary next year.
The proposals will be publicly advertised shortly.