A 35-year-old man had to be rescued from a second floor flat in Newry after a fire broke out last night (Monday).
Local firefighters arrived at the scene at Francis Street and were confronted with the blaze in the flat, which is above a fast food outlet.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus brought the man to safety before the fire was extinguished using two hosereel jets.
Read more news:
Free Giveaways and Newsletter
Become an Armagh I member – for FREE – for all our great giveaways and regular newsletter. Sign up here.