A man was rescued from a flat fire in county Armagh yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).
Firefighters were called to the burning building on Mark Street around 3.50pm.
A man in his 20s was brought to safety after becoming trapped when a mattress was set alight on the main stairwell.
Three fire appliances were dispatched to the scene.
The Lurgan Mail reports that an ambulance was called but the rescued man was not injured.
The fire is being treated as arson.
Read more news:
Become a member
Support local, independent businesses by becoming an independent member.Become a member