A HOUSE damaged in a fire at Clonavon Avenue in Portadown last month has been demolished.
Police are still searching for the arsonists who set alight the vacant end terrace house, just yards from Portadown Health Centre.
It was so badly damaged that it was deemed unsafe and razed to the ground.
The fire caused severe smoke and water damage to the house next door, where the windows are still boarded up, with at least one family out of their home since the incident.
At least four fire tenders attended the blaze and it took firefighters over an hour to get the flames under control.
Their professional work prevented it from spreading, but residents in the quiet cul-de-sac feared for their property as they watched from behind the cordon.
It was the second fire in Clonavon Avenue within a number of months, with a man rescued in the original incident after his chimney caught fire.
Anyone with information on the latest incident should contact the PSNI via the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Free Giveaways and Newsletter
Become an Armagh I member – for FREE – for all our great giveaways and regular newsletter. Sign up here.