Keep up with Armagh i

Dog given oxygen after house fire

A DOG had to be resuscitated and given oxygen by firefighters after being rescued from a blaze at a house in Tandragee.  

Three children and three adults escaped from two houses at Ballymore Park after a fire broke out at around 8pm on Wednesday, June 26.

Two fire appliances from Portadown, one from Lurgan, one from Banbridge, an appliance from Lisburn Fire Station and a Command Support Unit attended the scene.

DUP Councillor Gareth Wilson said: “Thankfully no-one was injured as a result of this fire and, given it occurred at around 8pm, when residents were indoors, it could have been a real tragedy.”

Become a member

Support local, independent businesses by becoming an independent member.

Become a member

Most read today

More in News