This £1million house has just gone on the market in county Armagh.
For a cool £995,000, you could get your own house with a snooker room….and a swimming pool for good measure.
The house, advertised on Property Pal, can be found on the Tandragee Road in Markethill.
This impressive, unique property will appeal to a range of buyers from the family seeking a luxurious yet comfortable residence to those looking to work from home.
Situated on a private, elevated site, the property enjoys excellent views of the surrounding countryside, including Slieve Gullion, Camlough, the Mourne Mountains and Gosford Forest Park.
- Magnificent Detached Georgian Style Country Home extending to c.10, 000 sq. ft. and situated on grounds of approximately 2.3 acres
- Private, elevated site extending to circa 2.3 acres with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside
- Period style features including Georgian style Hayburn entrance door, bespoke solid oak swan neck staircase, oak flooring, deep skirting and architraves, cornicing, panelled oak fire doors, Marvin UV
- 8 Bedrooms – 6 with en-suites and built in wardrobes
- 5 Reception Rooms including Drawing Room, Family Room, Dining Room, Games Room, ground floor Study.
- Pool and Fitness complex comprising swimming pool, changing rooms, w/c, and gym
- Nuaire air circulation system and Internal vacuum system
- Industry standard fire and intruder alarm systems
- Oil Fired Central Heating and alternative energy Froling Log Burner system
- 8 Solar Panels heating Pool Complex
- Triple Carport with custom-designed Clock Tower
- York Cobble Courtyard
- Cast iron electric gates with video intercom system
- Shed and Glasshouse situated on smallholding separated from main residence by 6 ft. wooden fence with double gated entrance
Click here to check the property out on Property Pal