Due to continued expansion Armagh I is delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a new member to join our growing team in a wide-ranging and diverse digital sales and marketing role.
We are a growing business that has been operating in the Co Armagh area for almost 1o years – and now we’ve expanded into County Tyrone.
With a daily audience of 40,000-plus unique visitors / 300,000-plus monthly we require a highly motivated media sales executive, who can grow, and progress, within our company, across counties Armagh and Tyrone.
You will be responsible for building and developing new relationships along with managing relationships with existing clients. As this is a growing company you will have the opportunity to play a significant role here and gain fantastic exposure to both the digital media sphere and a brilliant first-step into the sales industry.
You will be a self-starter, who will have an ability to sell and work closely with clients.
If this sounds like you, email your CV and brief covering letter to email@example.com.
– Achieve revenue targets with online sales
– Identify business/advertising opportunities
– Planning and development of advertising campaigns
– Create tailored commercial packages to suit the needs of clients
– Meet and present to existing and prospective clients.
– Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
– Make recommendations on business development
– Attend client promotional events
– Work closely with company’s social media
The ideal person:
– Target driven, highly motivated and results orientated
– Background in digital media sales and/or marketing
– Excellent presentation skills
– Ability to network at client events
– Customer focused with a proven track record of success
– Understanding of digital media and advertising sectors
– Motivated to reach sales targets
– Understanding of website analytics
– Understanding of digital advertising
– Social media savvy
– Good communication skills
– IT literate
– Independent forward thinker
– Experience of Google Doubleclick and Adwords
– SEO experience
– Media background
– Design experience/Adode Creative Suite
– Video shooting/editing skills
– CMS experience (WordPress)
– Local knowledge of Co Armagh and/or Co Tyrone.
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Friday, May 28.
Flexible working hours. The right part-time applicant will also be considered for the role.
Free Giveaways and Newsletter
Become an Armagh I member – for FREE – for all our great giveaways and regular newsletter. Sign up here.