Purchasing & Production Administrator – Job ref: PPA 021120
Tretzo are a family owned business in Armagh, with a 52 year history of furniture production. A position has become available in our busy administration department where the successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a local business that is experiencing growth in its export markets. We produce high quality bathroom furniture and sell to key clients in the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate should be a tidy well organised person. They should demonstrate good communication skills, with the ability to undertake a range of tasks, and follow instructions clearly. A respectable telephone manner is also required.
– 5 GCSE’s – to include, English, Maths and IT
– Understanding of Sage 200 Stock Module and Purchase Order Processing
– Proficient use of Microsoft Office and in particular:
– Word (essential)
– Excel (essential)
– Outlook (essential)
– Access (desirable)
Duties & requirements:
– Creation & maintenance of production data & related documentation.
– Creation and management of purchase orders.
– Analysing and understanding production data.
– Responsibility for stock control.
– Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
– Comprehensive training will be given.
Hours & remuneration:
Hours of work: 39 per week (8-5 Mon-Thur, 8-1 Fri).
At a rate of: £10.00 per hour
Bonus: £15pw Attendance & Timekeeping
Overtime: There could be a requirement for some overtime.
Holidays: 28 days per annum, with flexible options available
Tretzo are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applicants November 11, 2o2o at 5pm.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include the Job Reference ‘PPA 021120′ on your email.