Salary negotiable pending on experience for Prominent Mortgage Broker/Life Insurance Brokers, thriving & growing business
• Recent experience of submitting mortgage and life insurance applications and chasing through to completion is ESSENTIAL.
• Team player required, someone who is looking career progression within a highly professional team
This mortgage / insurance brokerage is well established locally and generates extremely high volumes of business.
This role is all about ensuring the client’s expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience. You will be liaising with Lenders, Insurance Providers and Solicitors on behalf of clients, providing them with all the required information, playing a key part in getting offers over the line. The key tasks will include:
• Communicate and establish courteous relationships with clients
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Manage all mortgage cases from submission to offer, exchange and completion
• Liaise with Insurance Providers, Clients, Lenders, Solicitors, Surveyors and GP Surgeries, dealing with their queries concerning Mortgage, Life & General Insurance applications
• Obtaining mortgage offers from lenders and update clients during the process
• Getting suitable terms for client from Insurance Providers
• Ensuring that all the required case documentation is forwarded to the Life Insurance Providers, Lenders and Solicitors
Skills / Experience Required:
ESSENTIAL: Our client is looking for someone with at least two years mortgage and insurance administration experience within a brokerage.
Experience in submitting applications and chasing through to completion is absolutely vital, using a CRM system to record all client information and case updates.
A strong work ethic is key – this brokerage produces excellent levels of business, so therefore strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is attention to detail and being a team player.
Remuneration: The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Hours: Initially 3 days per week 9-5pm.
Email your CV to Insurancesalesjob@hotmail.com