The strength and confidence of our team at IT Hub is a result of remaining customer focused, agile and highly skilled.
Our company provides IT support to hundreds of businesses across several sectors.
We pride ourselves on delivering and professionally maintaining first class IT solutions.
Due to business growth we have an immediate opportunity for an IT Technician to provide workshop, remote and onsite
support to our customer base.
– Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
– Managing and maintaining client networks
– Laptop and computer repairs.
– Providing technical support to our clients via phone and email.
– Troubleshooting and resolving IT problems
– Managing many open tickets at a time
– Network cabling and setup.
– Monitoring client backups
– Create and resolve tickets
– This list is not exhaustive of all duties
– Ability to work with a team
– Ability to work under own initiative
– Have high standards and attention to detail.
– Strong work ethic.
– Desire to develop and support
– Ability to think outside the box to resolve problems fast
– Clean Driving Licence
– Good knowledge of Windows 7/10 Operating systems
– Ability to repair laptop/desktop computers.
– Troubleshooting skills
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
– Understanding and experience with Windows Server environments
– Knowledge of virtualisation technologies including Hyper-V / VMware
– Experience with Active Directory & Group Policy
– Ability to manage and setup Microsoft 365 products – Exchange / Intune
– Strong knowledge of Firewall/Vlan/Router setup.
– Familiarity with VPN setup and troubleshooting
If you are a self-motivated IT professional with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment and believe that you can help to enhance the overall customer experience for our clients, then we would love to hear from you.
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience. Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support your local news...
We have always been free to our readers and will continue to remain so but your contribution, however big or small, will help us remain independent while allowing us to bring you more of the news you want to read right across our two boroughs.
Your support is invaluable – thank you.