Cabinet Maker / Furniture Assembly Person
Job ref: CM102020
Tretzo are a family owned business in Armagh, with a 52 year history of furniture production. A new exciting position is being created in our busy assembly department where the successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a local business that is experiencing growth in its export markets. We produce high quality bathroom furniture and sell to key clients in the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will display, most importantly, a positive attitude to work and relevant experience in furniture assembly would be preferred, although training will also be provided.
Duties & requirements:
– Assembly of various models of cabinet, including door and drawer units
– Following technical drawings of standard and bespoke units
– Working in a busy team based environment
– Working in a safe and responsible manner
– Must be able to work on their own initiative
– Must be tidy and well organised
– Must be a good time-keeper
Hours & Remuneration:
Hours of work: 39 per week (8-5 Mon-Thurs., 8-1 Fri).
Overtime: There would be a requirement for overtime as and when necessary
Rate: £9/hr (pay review pending)
Holidays: 28 days per annum, with flexible options available
Tretzo are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applicants 5pm, November 6.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include the Job Reference on your email.