Welcome to the Armagh I community! This is a safe space to discuss our news stories.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
– We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
– Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
– Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
– We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
– Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
– Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
– Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.
If you a question about a product or service of ours, please get in touch via our website at [www.armaghi.com].
If you’d like to chat with a member of our team, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com