Title: Digital Media Sales and Marketing
Armagh I are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a new member to join our growing team in a wide-ranging and diverse digital sales and marketing role.
We are a small, local business which has been operating in the Co Armagh area for just over five years.
In recent months we have seen phenomenal growth in our digital figures.
As a result, we are looking at bringing in a graduate, or someone with 1-2 years experience, to get some hands on experience.
The ideal candidate will help build our digital marketing strategy, to develop business leads, work closely with advertisers and contribute to the growth of our brand.
You will be a self-starter, who will have an ability to sell and work closely with clients.
If this sounds like you, email your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the word ‘Recruit’ in the subject line.
- Achieve revenue targets with online sales
- Identify business/advertising opportunities
- Planning and development of advertising campaigns
- Create tailored commercial packages to suit the needs of clients
- Meet and present to existing and prospective clients.
- Manage company’s/clients marketing campaigns
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Make recommendations on business development
- Attend client promotional events
- Work closely with company’s social media
The ideal person:
- Target driven, highly motivated and results orientated
- Background in digital media sales and/or marketing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to network at client events
- Customer focused with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of the media and advertising sectors
- Motivated to reach sales targets
- Understanding of website analytics
- Understanding of digital advertising
- Social media savvy
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- SEO experience
- Independent forward thinker
- Experience of Google Doubleclick and Adwords
- Media background
- Design experience/Adode Creative Suite
- Video shooting/editing skills
- CMS experience (WordPress)
- Local knowledge of Co Armagh
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday, October 20.
Flexible working hours. The right part-time applicant will also be considered for the role.
A Lurgan man who allegedly told his ex-partner “if I go to jail I...
A Magheralin man who claimed a knife he had with him on a night...
A Loughgall man charged with being unlawfully at large after failing to return from...
/ 3 weeks ago
Armagh woman Grainne O’Neill will be hosting an event ‘Recharge You’ at the Canal...
/ 3 weeks ago
Come along to Northern Ireland Opera’s ‘Imagine!’, at Armagh’s Market Place Theatre on Saturday,...